Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (45): United We Spy by Ally Carter


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Title: United We Spy

Author: Ally Carter

Series: Gallagher Girls #6

Pages: 296

Teaser: " 'What is it Gallagher Girl?' Zach asked.
I shook my head. 'I don't know. It's just . . . something isn't right.' " - Page 131

Description Order: Amazon Order: Barnes & Noble

Enjoy the teaser this week! I absolutely LOVED this book. A wonderful conclusion to the Gallagher Girls series.

PS - Don't miss out on the extra special short story only Barnes & Noble's edition of the book has! The book is complete without this bonus content, however, it's just a super fun read about what happened after that final semester at the Gallagher Academy.

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me super happy, I read all of them and try to respond to most of them!

This is now an award free blog, I'm super flattered to be chosen for awards, but I can't find time to complete the requirements to pass them on. Thanks!