Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list is posted. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top Ten Books I Want To Reread
- The Giver by Lois Lowry – I have to read the other two books in the series too, but I want to reread the first one before I do that.
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer – You know, before the movie comes out, but I doubt that'll happen and it's okay because I've already read it three times.
- The TTYL Series by Lauren Myracle – I have the third book in the series and I don't remember if I read it, so I think I'd have to reread the first two before I read that one.
- The Oh My Gods series by Tera Lynn Childs – I loved these books, and I hope that one day there will be a third book, but until then, I want to keep rereading these :)
- Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson – This was a tough book to get through, but it was a really good story and I love issues books.
- Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson – Again, tough one to get through, but it’s been YEARS since I’ve read this and that’s a big problem, I’m going to have to reread this soon.
- Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter – Before book 5 comes out I want to reread the first 4, but even if book 5 wasn’t coming out, I could reread these books over & over and not get tired of them, I’m so in love with this series.
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold – I miss this book, I’ve seen the movie like 50 times because I love it so much, but obviously the book is better so I want to reread it sometime.
- The Girl Who Owned a City by O.T. Nelson – I haven’t read this since middle school and I’m trying to find a copy (I’ve only looked in actual bookstores and that’s failed, so now I have to turn to the internet). First dystopian I ever read and I miss this book lots.
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden – Another one I watch the movie all the time because I love the story, but I should reread the book to get the real story back in my head :)