Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (7): Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
So, I’m still failing at FINISHING books, I keep starting new ones. This one I plan to really read the whole thing before I start another one.  I think anyway.  I’m reading a little bit every night, but this past week(end) has been nothing but tests or super big things due in classes.  I’m going to the National Book Festival this weekend in Washington DC (If you’re going to be there, let me know J).  I’m hoping this festival is going to get me out of this reading depression I’m in.

Title: Sweet Venom

Author: Tera Lynn Childs

Series: Medusa Girls #1

Pages: 345

Teaser: “‘If you look someone directly in the eye, you can make them do whatever you want.’  Unless you’re the new and mysterious Nick, of course.” ~ Page 177

So that’s the teaser this week!  Like I said, I’m hoping this book festival gets me reading more diligently again.  But with school work tanking right now, I have to focus most of my attention on bringing my grades back up to where they should be and keeping them good.  I’ll try to finish one of these books soon, currently I’ve started: The Lying Game, The Pledge, Sweet Venom, Between, and Daimon, and haven’t finished a single one yet.  I have had really bad ADD lately with starting books and not finishing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me super happy, I read all of them and try to respond to most of them!

This is now an award free blog, I'm super flattered to be chosen for awards, but I can't find time to complete the requirements to pass them on. Thanks!