Saturday, July 21, 2012

One Year Blogoversary!


So, today marks one year since I started blogging. I can't believe it's been a year already. This week is a really exciting week for me, aside from the blog turning a year older, I am too! I turn 21 this year (woot!) and I'm finishing up one of my classes this week, so that'll be one more thing off my plate.

I want to thank everyone who reads this blog, even though I don't say it enough, I really do appreciate all of my readers, whether you've been following since last year or last week, it's all exciting to me. I never thought people would actually read this blog, it was originally for me to keep track of what books I read and post my thoughts so I would remember the basic ideas of the books. I know I haven't been keeping up too well lately with my reviews, but I do have a pile of them to post really soon (I hope). My classwork throughout the past year has gotten in the way of blogging and reading tremendously. I am hoping that once I graduate and finish my exam for my career field I will have more time to devote to reading and reviewing all things YA.

So again, thank you all for reading my blog, and I promise the content will get better just as soon as I don't have a million classes to juggle at once!

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me super happy, I read all of them and try to respond to most of them!

This is now an award free blog, I'm super flattered to be chosen for awards, but I can't find time to complete the requirements to pass them on. Thanks!