Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sweet Venom 2 Title Hunt

 *No, this is obviously NOT the real cover, or title of Sweet Venom 2.

It's time to find out the title for Tera Lynn Childs' sequel to her much anticipated new release Sweet Venom (which hits shelves next week!).  Squeeee!!  I can’t believe we’re about to find out the title of Sweet Venom 2!  There are a bunch of blogs participating in this scavenger hunt today.  Your goal is to go around, collect all the letters, and unscramble them to figure out the title of Sweet Venom 2 by Tera Lynn Childs! 
Enough of my babbling about how awesome this is, you’re here for my letter:


Did you write it down? Good. Now head over to Tera's blog for the list of all the participating blogs to get all the rest of the letters!
The amazing prizes for this giveaway are:
• 5 signed copies of Sweet Venom
• a $50 dollar bookstore gift card

This hunt is open until Midnight PST on Sept. 4th so hurry & find those letters!
The scavenger hunt is open internationally!!


Also, if you're super excited about Sweet Venom (who isn't?) you can pre-order the book (releases Sept 6):
Barnes & Noble  Amazon  Book Depository(Wrong release date listed, but should have them by 9/6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me super happy, I read all of them and try to respond to most of them!

This is now an award free blog, I'm super flattered to be chosen for awards, but I can't find time to complete the requirements to pass them on. Thanks!