Thursday, July 21, 2011

Intro Post & In My Mailbox (1)

So, I'm Jess, and I like to read.  I have tried blogging before, but I'm usually very bad about keeping up with it.  I hope that this blog will keep me motivated to keep reading and blogging all the time.



I guess I can officially start the blog today with a special IN MY MAILBOX.
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren where bloggers can share what books they've received and what they're planning on reviewing.
In my mailbox today I received a signed copy of Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter! I won this book in a giveaway by April X at Book Away, and I’m super excited to add it to my collection. I have a signed copy of Heist Society already, so it’s great that I have the sequel signed now too.
A couple days ago I bought two new books too (I was on vacation and hit a small bookstore on the boardwalk). I purchased:
I don’t know what book I’m going to start reading next, but right now I am in the middle of Fins are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs (and I love it). Hopefully, I will finish this book soon and be able to review it by the end of the weekend, however I do have a ton of homework to do for my summer classes this weekend.
I'm going to spend most of the day tomorrow making the blog look good with cute graphics, more pages and getting myself organized, so I may not post tomorrow, but that's okay because I'm going to keep up this blog as best as I can.  I also started a Tumblr blog that is going to mirror this one, which I may update first sometimes because I can update that from my phone & haven't figured out how to update Blogger from my phone (it's a smart phone, but sometimes I don't think I am because I can't figure it out).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me super happy, I read all of them and try to respond to most of them!

This is now an award free blog, I'm super flattered to be chosen for awards, but I can't find time to complete the requirements to pass them on. Thanks!